You will qualify for free school meals if you or your partner are receiving:
- Income Support (IS);
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA);
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999; or
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by the Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs that does not exceed £16,190;
- An income-related employment and support allowance (irESA) (this benefit was introduced on 27 October 2008)
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit.
To apply for free school meals please ask in the school office for a form.