Erdington Hall Primary School is a member of the Ninestiles Academy Trust. Our aim is to be nationally and internationally acknowledged as a high achieving, innovative, and exciting school which recognises and respects the richness and diversity of our community. Within a caring environment, we are developing and reinforcing the values, skills and attributes which promote good citizenship and lifelong learning. Parents, governors, and the wider community are working in partnership with our committed, skilled staff and our pupils, to ensure that high quality learning takes place. We aim for outstanding outcomes.
At Erdington Hall We Aim To
- Provide a challenging learning environment that promotes children’s independent learning, enjoyment and confidence in order for each child to reach their full potential.
- Ensure that pupils have the skills, knowledge and understanding to prepare them for the next stage of their education and life.
- Help the children develop spiritually, morally, culturally, mentally and physically through the work we do in school.
- Ensure every member of the school community will be treated with equal value and respect.
- Provide a happy, healthy and safe working environment for children, in which parental support is valued and appreciated.